Deafblind Technology - dbt.org.au
What is the Deafblind Technology website?
- explores access to telecommunication for people experiencing deafblindness in Australia.
- identifies barriers and limitations of these solutions.
- assists people who are deafblind to make informed choices around telecommunications.
- provides, practical and peer reviewed telecommunications solutions.
- is accessible to deafblind people.
Digital Literacy for the Deafblind
Ablelink is a unique e-communications centre for people with deafblindness.
Incorporating a drop-in centre, training and state-of-the-art adaptive communication technologies, Ablelink supports people with dual sensory loss to develop their digital literacy skills so they can remain in regular contact with family and friends (read more).
Accessibility Access & Compliance
Providing access to information for all users, including those with a disability, is really important to us. If there is information on this site in a format you cannot access or if you experience any other accessibility difficulties, please contact us (read more).
How can you become involved?
Contact us via our Blog to tell us about the technology you are using and what you like about it.
This website has been developed and maintained by a deafblind webmaster, we invite feedback about it's accessibility and ways it can be improved.
For easy navigation, please use the site map link.